Open multiple links at once
TabsOpener.com allows you to open multiple links in new tabs. If you’d like to save time and open a bunch of links at once, TabsOpener is what you need. You can also save your links for later use; No login is needed. The website has been optimized for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and other major browsers.
Please follow these simple steps :
Type or paste your links into the field
Press ‘Open links’
Save your links for later use, using the save button
Note: If this is your first time here, set your browser to open multiple tabs at once
For Google Chrome, when it fails to open your URLs, a small pop-up notice icon "" appears at the top right of the window. Click that icon, select, Always allow popups from www.tabsopener.com then click Done.
- Click the Chrome menu in the upper right .
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings (at the bottom of the page).
- Under the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- Scroll down to the "Pop-ups" section and click Manage exceptions.
- In the blank field under Hostname pattern, add tabsopener.com/homepage/, then select Allow and click Done.
For Mozilla Firefox, when it fails to open your URLs, a small pop-up notice icon "" appears at the top right of the window. Click that icon, select, Always allow popups from www.tabsopener.com then click Done.
- Click the Firefox menu in the upper right (Or look for tools menu).
- Click Options (or Preferences).
- Then click Content.
- Next to "Block pop-up windows" click the Exceptions button.
- Add "tabsopener.com/homepage" . Then click Allow.
- From the Tools menu select Pop-up Blocker option.
- Click on Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- Type tabsopener.com/homepage in the Address of website to allow field and press the Add button, then press Close.
Note : You may need to set Internet Explorer to open new tabs instead of new windows :
Go to “Tools” then “Internet Options” and click the “Settings” button found in the “Tabs” section. Make sure the “always open pop-ups in a new tab” option is selected before saving changes.
This is your first use of Tabsopener.com
Please read the note to configure you browser